Country Manager FranceMarch 04, 2019
We are looking for a Country Manager France, based in Berlin, who wants to build his or her career in a sustainable mobility start-up. At GoZero we believe shared, light and electric forms of micro-mobility can help alleviate inner city problems such as air pollution and traffic congestion. We are currently rolling out our fleet of e-scooters in several European cities.
As Country Manager France you will shape and be and responsible for GoZero’s operations in a domestic market. Managing operations teams from several cities, you will be in charge of running and growing operations in French cities. This will include managing and growing our local juicer fleet (persons that help us charge our entire fleet of GoZero scooters every night), organizing city marketing activities, local events and maintaining solid relationships with public stakeholders, suppliers and resellers.
This role is ideal for young and eager graduates as well as for experienced professionals who are passionate about sustainable and electric forms of mobility and want to work in a fast growing start-up!
Join an international team of kind, fun, down to earth and hardworking people with diverse backgrounds and be a part of our vision to help transform urban mobility.
What are you actually going to do?
- Overseeing operations, marketing, PR, and public policy activities in several cities
- Hire city managers and manage the team on a national level
- Ensuring that we comply with local regulations and collaborate well with the city
- Managing local partnerships and maintaining a close relationship with city representatives
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for our juicer community
- Identifying and optimizing scooter locations (nests) with city managers
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing scooters in the cities.
- Building and continuously strengthening our community in the cities
What may be expected from time to time?
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice – At the office, the field or remotely
- Work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Being a vital part of a first & last mile mobility start-up, with rapid growth and international ambitions
What we ask and what we’d like you to bring in
- A passion for sustainable mobility: Identify with the transition to shared and electric micro-mobility
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Sociable: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move on
- Self-Starter: Positive attitude and a “can-do” mentality
- Language proficiency: Native French speaker and fluency in English
What this position has to offer:
- Managing operations and teams across several cities
- First hand working experience with an international team with sustainable and entrepreneurial background
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
Who we are:
GoZero is bringing electrically powered scooters to urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and fun way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to reduce air pollution and traffic. Gozero is headquartered in Berlin and is rapidly expanding across Europe!
Contact for job application: